2023 Events Calendar
Shoreland Owner Workshop
Friday, July 21, 2023 10:00 am
Noboken School Forestry Building on Hwy J in Pearson, 12 miles north of Antigo.
Langlade County Waterways Association (LCWA) Annual Meeting – public invited
Saturday, July 22 at 9:00 am
PLIA Building, Post Lake, WI
Featuring Guest Speaker Abby Vogt, Coordinator for TIP (Timberland Invasive Partnership)
POST LAKE PROTECTION AND REHABILITATION DISTRICT 2023 MEETING DATES
- February 4, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. in the PLIA Building
- March 18, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. in the PLIA Building – Quarterly
- March 18, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. in PLIA Building – Discussion on the condition of Post Lakes Fishery with DNR Reps Taylor Curran and Dave Seibel
- May 20, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. in the PLIA Building – Quarterly
- August 5, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. in the PLIA Building – Quarterly and Annual, plus Presentation on the Pelican River Forest Project by George Carlin.
- December 2, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. in the PLIA Building – Quarterly
POST LAKE IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION 2023 EVENTS